Afternoon Tea Week Giveaway
To celebrate ‘Afternoon Tea Week’ we are giving away FOUR afternoon tea for 2 vouchers across our social media channels.
Our competition starts Friday 12th August and closes Sunday 14th 2022.
Don’t forget to tag your friends and family members who would love to enter and share this afternoon tea with you!
Our famous afternoon tea is served every day of the week between 2pm – 4.30pm.
The four winners will be picked at random across our social media channels and announced on Monday 15th August at 12pm.
Social Media Giveaway Terms & Conditions
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “The Promoter” refers to Beckworth Emporium whose Instagram handle is @beckworthemporium and the Facebook handle is @BeckworthEmporium.
- By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by 11.59pm on Sunday 14th August 2022. Two winners in Great Britain (excluding Northern Ireland) will be selected at random by The Promoter on Monday 15th August 2022 at 12pm and the winners will be notified on this date.
- The Promotors competition with entry via Instagram and/or Facebook are open only to residents of Great Britain (excluding Northern Ireland). One winner will be chosen at random from entrants across Instagram and one winner will be chosen at random from entrants across Facebook.
- No purchase necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
- Employees of The Promoter are not eligible to enter.
- Instagram or Facebook are not in any way affiliated or involved in the competition.
- Only one entry per person per competition will be accepted.
- Each entrant shall enter the competition via Instagram by liking and commenting in the comments of the specified post by @beckworthemporium and following this Instagram profile. Only entrants who post a comment will be eligible to have their name entered into the competition.
- Each entrant shall enter the competition via Facebook or Instagram by liking and commenting in the comments of the specified post by @BeckworthEmporium and following this Facebook or Instagram page. Only entrants who post a comment will be eligible to have their name entered into the competition.
- The Prize will be awarded to a randomly selected winners who have entered on Instagram or facebook, using a random number generator. The Promoter will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete, or otherwise invalid.
- Only posts posted by Beckworth Emporiums official social media channels are the official competition post. And only entrants who enter through these posts will be entered into the competition Beckworth Emporium will never ask for card or bank details from an entrant to enter the competition.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable, and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- The name, address, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable fulfilment of the Prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered.
- Beckworth Emporium cannot be held liable to any scam created to look like the official Beckworth Emporium competition but will report any scams which are highlighted to us.
- The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promotor after the winner has been selected.